Monday, December 10, 2012

I swear I'm going to get this writing done tonight

Let's see. Sunday I just did my treadmill mile after we got back from the agility trial. Oh wait, that was just yesterday. I don't know why I keep thinking it is Tuesday already. Nah, it's just Monday.

Today I did 4 outside. The Mooney route. In wind (in my face on the way out) and light rain and 43 degrees and falling. It's a very gray and miserable day. But, once I got going I realized that it was for sure better than the treadmill. Now, if it had been raining before I started I would have been on the treadmill. But it didn't start until I'd gotten down by the Ravenswood apartments (about a half mile or so).

Tomorrow going to try to do 6. Still looking for new shoes. Today I wore the old Pegasus 28s that have almost 600 miles on them. They felt great. I wish they were not so disgusting looking and smelling, though!

Woohoo, I just got it done, that Indy report. It's not great but it's done. Now onto Ashenfelter and then Jingle Bell.

No comments:

Reflections of a slow, fat marathoner