Sunday, September 09, 2012

Week 8, Day 7

I got a short one in today after I got home from the dog show. According to the schedule, I was supposed to do a couple of easy runs Friday and Saturday, then very easy today or take an off day. Well, I didn't run Friday (mostly out shopping and driving around) or Saturday (at the dog show), but at least I got one in today.

Wanted to do 5 miles but ended up with just 4.2. Did a combo of the park & Kilgour race routes. Was slower than the supposed "easy" run pace, but this was around the park and it is hard. Actually, my pace was probably a little faster than I would usually cover this route in, I'm just recording it slower because of the stupid GPS.

Ran 4.2 miles in 46 something, or a 10:55 pace. The second and fourth miles (downhill from the pavillion & Principio, and some downhill on Ault View and Observatory Place) were the fastest.

No comments:

Reflections of a slow, fat marathoner