Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Week 7, Day3

Today I was supposed to do cruise intervals. 4-6 x 1000 meters with 200 meter recoveries, followed by 3 x 200 or something like that.

But I felt like shit today, and could barely drag myself out for a run after our dog walk around the park.

Went out about 10:45 for an "easy" run (what is on the schedule for Friday) of 45-60 minutes. I did the EBE-Settle route. Felt miserable. Can't remember the last time I enjoyed a run less. Didn't start to feel okay until the last mile.

Time was 53:32 or 11:02 pace for what we now know to be (thanks to the damn GPS) as just 4.85 miles.

I might try to do the intervals on the treadmill tomorrow, or Friday before I leave for Boston. Maybe I should try tomorrow after we get back from agility class.

No comments:

Reflections of a slow, fat marathoner