Thursday, December 10, 2009

Want to make it prettier

I have been trying to change the colors of this blog away from the template, but have been unsuccessful. Maybe I am stuck with this.

Am going to try to do 5 on the treadmill today. It's cold outside, even if it is sunny.

Signed up to do the Reindeer Romp over in Harrison on Saturday morning, hoping to bring Ed. There is a 5k and a 10k, and if I was going by myself I'd do the 10k but with Ed it has to just be the 5k. But I wonder if I will really feel like doing it if it turns insanely cold by then, or even if I will want to bring Ed if there is a risk that they will have salted the roads.

I emailed the race director to ask whether dogs were allowed, and she said it was okay but would prefer I line up in the back so as not trip anybody at the start. I'm cool with that as long as we don't get impossibly blocked in. Mostly am just wanting to get Ed out of the house and away from Zen, who is in season.

No comments:

Reflections of a slow, fat marathoner